"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Spring Break!

Yay! It's spring break! Adam and I have gotten the privledge to be down at the beach for a week with his parents. We are so excited to just relax and do nothing for a week! Adam and his brother John Mark are playing pool in the game room right now, and I think I'm about to go upstairs to take a nap. It is very windy today and cloudy, so we can't really do anything, but I think the rest of the week is suppose to be nice. I do have pictures of our move I'll post when I get home and pictures of the beach, but until then, happy Spring Break to us!

No comments: