"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Sunday, May 4, 2008

I Love my Husband!!!



My husband is the best ever! Our anniversary is tomorrow (May 5) and he surprised me with an amazing present! Last night we stayed at the hotel where we stayed on our wedding night and it was perfect! We got to go out to one of our favorite restaurants too and eat a delicious dinner! He also surprised me with a coupon to have a "photo shoot" with each other done by our very talented small group leaders, Daniel and Candice (courtesy of The Beautiful Mess...thebeautifulmess.com). I am very excited about this and I can't wait!!! I do have a little surprise for Adam tomorrow and I think he'll like it. Anyway, here's to an amazing anniversary weekend!!!

No comments: