"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Half Way There!

My Sweet Princess,
I cannot believe that in less than 20 weeks you will be in my arms! I am so excited to see your sweet face! I know you are going to be breathtakingly beautiful! I love it when you let me know that you're in there and sometimes I can't even sleep at night because you love to dance!

On Monday (9/28), your Daddy and I had our 5th doctor's appointment (or I like to call it the "half way doctor's appt."). Everything went perfectly! The nurse took your heart beat and it was 146 bpm which she said was great! When the doctor came in, she measured my belly and I measured right at 20 weeks. You are perfectly on track! Although, I do feel like I have grown over night...especially at the end of the day! You are growing so fast! They didn't take any pictures of you this time, which was kind of a bummer because I love to see what you're doing in there! Most of the time you are sleeping, or sucking your thumb, but sometimes you are a squirmy little thing! (Maybe Mommy needs to lay off the sugar)! They also took my weight and she said that was normal too. The nurse told me I should gain about a pound a week from here on out. We'll see how that goes! I will go back to the doctor again when you are 24 weeks for another checkup.

Time seems to be flying by so quickly and I want to make sure that I cherish this special time I have with you. I never want to take any kick, squirm, jab, or weird pain for granted! Your Daddy and I love you so much and we thank the Lord everyday for our little miracle! So for the meanwhile, stay warm in there, and don't kick me too hard (well...just kidding, you can do whatever you like!) and we will see you in about 20 weeks!

Love Your Mommy

1 comment:

Mom & Dad #2 said...

We want to say hello in there too. Your grandparents love you very much also. We can't wait to meet you and hold you!