"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Friday, January 29, 2010

Thirty-One

I can't believe I have yet to post about my new business! I guess I have been pretty wrapped up in all the baby stuff I'm doing. Well, I've started a new business for myself! I am officially a new thirty-one gifts consultant! What is Thirty-One? Well, Thirty-One is a company that sells a variety of cute products. You name it, they probably have it. Everything from bags, to wallets, to baby bibs, to storage containers/totes. I can't name everything because it would take too long, so go to my website and look around for yourself! I am positive you'll fall in love with everything the first time you see it! That's what happened to me!

Every month there are specials that happen and for the month of February monogramming is only $1. It is usually $6, so that's a savings of $5 on each product! Click here to read more about it. The new spring/summer catalog will go into effect February 1st and you will not be disappointed with the new fabrics and products they are offering! Just click on my website and look around and if anything jumps out at you just place an order and voila! Or...if you are interested in hosting a Thirty-One party or a catalog party send me an email or leave me a comment and you can earn free and half priced items for yourself!

I am very excited about this opportunity I have and I want everyone I know (and don't know) to be able to experience it with me!

No comments: