"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Saturday, February 13, 2010

I'm ready!

It seems like all I post about lately is Leah. I can't help it. She has consumed my thoughts and actions. She was supposed to arrive yesterday, but she has decided she will be fashionably late. Maybe she's waiting for Valentine's day. I just got through hanging up the last of her clothes and I think she may have more clothes than I'll know what to do with. We'll just have to play dress up during the day.

[caption id="attachment_388" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Her closet :)"][/caption]

On another note, when I got home from school today I found the most beautiful bouquet of tulips waiting on the counter for me along with some chocolates and a card. My husband's the best! He knows I love tulips and chocolate is pretty high on my list and to top it off, he surprised me with a couple's massage to have after Leah comes. I'm so thankful to be married to such an amazing man of God who would do anything for his family! Love you babe!

[caption id="attachment_392" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Happy Valentine\'s Day!"][/caption]

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Look at all that pink! I think she will be set for quite some time! Thinking about you this weekend!

Heather said...

Look at all those clothes!!! wow!
So sweet of Adam....can I babysit when you guys go get your massages?!?!!!!

dawn massey said...

look at that closet oh. my. pink.!! it looks like my girls' closet :) you will love that massage after the baby comes! i know that you are so ready to meet your sweet leah - it will be here before you know it, i know the waiting is so hard, but try to enjoy every second because before you know it you will be holding her!!! can't wait to hear if she is a valentine's baby!!!

Astronomical picture said...

You identify, people unceasingly enact comments when anything is predicted to take place in 2012, like “fairly that is if the world is hush here.” You do effectuate that the Mayans prognosticate the faction will end on Dec. 21 (or 23rd)? So in all distinct possibility if anything is booming to happen in 2012 there is only the slimmest possibility that the everybody will secure ended first it happens.
switch to consciousness 2012
- some truth about 2012