"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Thursday, March 4, 2010

My better half



I just wanted to take a few moments to talk about my amazing husband. I am completely in awe when I think about our relationship and why God chose me to be his wife. I know I've talked on here about how Adam is such an amazing man, but can I just tell you that he's even more wonderful being a Dad!

Pretty much all during the day I get emails asking me to send him pictures of his little princess. When he comes home he makes a bee-line to wherever she is to see if she's sleeping or awake and to give her a kiss. He feeds, burps, changes (yes, changes), and holds her whenever he can. He stares at her when she sleeps and says over and over how beautiful she is. He is an amazing Dad.

Some of you might know Adam has a couple of extra jobs on top of his full-time teaching job. He gets up at 4:45am every morning to drive the morning bus route for the Elementary kids at our school, he tutors multiple students after school each week, and he heads up after-school detention. He does all of this because he loves our family and he will do anything and everything he can to provide for us.

Adam, nothing you do goes unnoticed. Leah and I appreciate everything you do for our family! You are an amazing man of God, a devoted husband, and one proud Daddy! I love you with all my heart and never forget that you have what it takes to do whatever you want to in this world and Leah and I could not be happier to be on this adventure with you! Love you!

No comments: