"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy 6 Months!

Well, to kind of piggy back my last blog...today is Adam's and I 6th month anniversary. I know, some of you will probably say, "big deal", but hey, it is a big deal to me! I am totally amazed at how fast these 6 months have past! But let me tell you, it may sound cliche, they have been the absolute best 6 months of my entire life! Being married has got to be the best thing in the world! Adam is everything in the world to me from being my best friend to my lover...and I thank the Lord for him everyday! Well anyway, happy 6 months to us!!!

No comments: