"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanks...

Yes, I know it has been a very long time since I've posted something...and I do admit, I have been lazy, but Adam and I were touched by our Pastor's sermon this past Sunday and I thought I would share some of it with you.

His sermon was on gratitude which is something all of us can take for granted of everyday. He challenged us with two things. 1.) Stop seeing gratitude as an obligation and start seeing it as an opportunity, and 2.) Stop thinking of gratitude as a byproduct of your circumstances and start thinking about it as a way of changing the world.

I have put these two things on our refrigerator at home just to remind us of this everyday because I am defiantly guilty of dreading to write thank you notes, or just telling someone thank you for something. The Lord has truly blessed us in our lives. We should be immensely thankful for Him, because without him...we would be in hell. Thank you Lord for saving us and showing your mercy and compassion on us.

No comments: