"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Monday, January 19, 2009

A New Look

Yay!! I've finally figured out how to change the "look" of my blog! As I have been reading other blogs and seeing their looks, I have always wondered why I couldn't get the different layouts as they could. Well, drumroll please...here it is! (At least for now)! If you know me at all, I like to change things around, so you never know what you'll get!

UPDATE: No snow yet, but I don't think it's suppose to fall until midnight. I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to set my alarm for sometime around then to peek out my window...I don't think I am. Maybe I'll just dream about snow and when I wake up it will be a "my dreams came true" kind of thing...!

No comments: