"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Friday, September 4, 2009

17 weeks!

Today marks me being 17 weeks pregnant! I can't believe how fast it's already gone! Pretty soon, I'll be at the half way point! Crazy stuff! I get these little updates every week telling me how things are going, how big my baby is, and how I'm changing. This week, our little one is as big as an onion and is about 5 inches long. We go this coming Wednesday to find out if it's a boy or a girl and we can't wait! Looks like from my poll that people think it's a girl...we'll see! Anyway, just a random little post about my sweet baby! Hope everyone has a great Labor Day Weekend!

No comments: