"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I understand...

Yes, I understand if I don't have any readers anymore because of me being lazy and not posting more regularly. But for those of you who seem to find your way back to my pitiful little blog I call "2 are better than 1", I appreciate you! I promise to be better about posting in the future because I know all of you are dying to know what's going on in my very eventful life...haha!

Anyway, this post will be kind of random since I haven't posted in a while. I don't have any updated nursery pictures yet (tear), but I will soon. Currently, Leah's room is full of Christmas boxes and some other random things like our vacuum, so I'll wait until we have a place to put those things to let the outside world in on our little girl's sweet bedroom.

Speaking of Christmas, Adam and I went and picked out our Christmas tree the Friday after Thanksgiving. It's a tradition his family has done since he's been little and a new tradition for Adam and I to do together. This year was our third year picking our tree and it was fun just like every year. Next year, we'll have a little girl we'll have to keep bundled up out on the tree farm! Leah and Mom just might have to stay in the car and let Dad do the picking...we might tough it out though! Usually, we put our tree in a corner in our living room. If we did that, we'd have to rearrange all our furniture, which is a lot of work. This year, since I'm 30 weeks pregnant, and Adam's back still isn't all that great, we decided on a different location. I have to say I like it a lot better where we put it! You can see our tree from all angles...from the living room, dining room, hallway, and kitchen (yes, we do have a small, but cozy house). It's great! Adam put the lights on 2 Sunday's ago and we finally decorated it this past Sunday. I love it!





I know that I've also promised you some belly shots. I have to admit, Adam and I haven't done too well on those either. Man, if I'm going to be a Mom in 10 weeks, I better get it together! :) Anyway, I'll give you two pictures of my belly at 29 weeks. Hopefully from here on out, I'll have a picture a week for you to see my sweet baby girl growing!





I'm so in love with her! Have a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm still here!! Reading with a bit of jealousy that you are 10 weeks ahead of me!! :) Your belly is so cute, I can't wait to meet Leah!

Stacey Cooler said...

We read it. Y'all are precious! Zachary, Aubrey and Stacey Cooler

Uncle J said...

You better keep taking good care of my niece in there and we just proved your theory of only two readers down. Hope all is well and cant wait to see you guys this weekend.