"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Bobcats

Well, the Bobcats finally made it to the playoffs.  Since the loss we had last night, it doesn't look like they'll make it past the first round, but a BIG congrats to them for making it this far. 

Back in 2004 I had this crazy idea to try out for their cheerleading team, the Rally Cats.  It was a long shot, but I made it!  I went on to cheer for them for the next 4 years and it was truly a great experience.  I met a lot of great people, performed for thousands, got a front row seat to the games, and so much more.

Cheering for the Bobcats will allow me to, one day, tell Leah some great stories and is an experience I'll always remember.  Here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure...

Tryouts one year
 

During a time out






This was when the Sting (women's NBA) was in Charlotte

After every game, we would go up and entertain the crowds.


Adam and I after a game.

Some of the Rally Cats came to our wedding and we stunted...fun, fun!

No comments: