"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My new title: Mom

My first Mother's day is coming up and I couldn't be more excited!  It's kind of surreal celebrating a holiday where I'm used to focusing all my attention on my Mom and all the Mom's around me.  This year, I get to join in on all the fun celebrating such a thoughtful holiday! 



 I have learned so many things about being a Mom in just the short 3 months of Leah's life.  I'll post more about my experiences closer to Mother's day, but probably the most important thing I've experienced in being a Mom is the love for a child. 


 There is truly nothing like it and no one can ever take it away from you.  I'm sure I've got lots to learn in the coming years on being a Mom, but I do know one thing and that is my love will only grow and deepen for Leah every day of my life. 


 This quote always seems to enter my mind when I think about love and how it grows...
"For you see, each day I love you more.  Today more than yesterday, and less than tomorrow." -Rosemonde Gerard


 I love you sweet Leah!

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

I came across your blog through We are THAT family. You have a preciuos little girl. Enjoy your first Mother's Day.
Cyndi

Kristi Flanagan said...

Visiting your from New Friend Friday - Happy Mother's Day!

Kristi
Punkin Seed Productions