"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

Where do I start? This Christmas was great! It started off with a visit to my Dad's where we got to see all of my brother's and sister's and our nieces and nephew. It was a great time just hanging out and catching up with everyone.























We had an amazing Christmas Eve service downtown where there were over 6,000 people and over 400 salvations! If you ask me, that's what Christmas is all about! We then went to Adam's parent's house where we hung out, ate (a great feast I might add), and open presents! A fun time!




























This year, we were able to spend our 1st Christmas in our new house! It was so much fun waking up together and hanging out with each other! We opened our presents to each other Christmas morning and it was so much fun!







































After we had Christmas at our house, we got ready and went over to Adam's parent's house to have Christmas with them! The food was great and it was so relaxing to just hang out with family!








































As the day started to come to a close, we ended up over at my mom's house to have Christmas with her and my sister. I love hanging out with them! I made my mom a book of pictures of Harleigh (I also gave one to my sister). It turned out really good and it even made them shed a tear when they opened it!


















































Christmas isn't over there folks! The next day we headed over to Adam's Grandparent's house to spend some time with them and his Uncle's family. Amanda came in town that day and fun was had by all!
















































After we left their house, we went back to Adam's parent's house so Amanda and John Mark could exchange their gifts.


















This year, Christmas was amazing! All the food, friends, and family were great! The Lord has blessed Adam and I with so many things and we are so thankful for them! Thank you Lord for sending your only son to this earth in the form of human to live a completely sinless, blameless life so that we can call Him our Savior and one day live with You eternally! People, if you haven't received this FREE gift, now's your time to take up this opportunity! I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and if you've still got things to do in 2008, well, you better get to it, you only have 3 days left! Hasta Luego!

No comments: