"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Monday, March 30, 2009

Countdown Status...

Well...only 4 more days until "operation no sweets" is over and 4 more days until we leave for Disney!! I cannot tell you how excited I am for this countdown to be over!! I have to say that even though I haven't been eating sweets, I have been eating other things that aren't too healthy for you either, so my "no sweets" thing was kind of neutralized with things like cereal and chips.

As far as Disney goes...I think I am more excited to go than a 7 year old on his birthday! I guess that's because I'm a huge kid at heart and I've only been to Disney once (I think I was 9). I have to stay positive during this week and keep myself busy because it is all I can do keep my mind off of Friday and wishing it was here! So, I'll leave you with a question...What was the best vacation you've ever been on and what made it so special?

No comments: