"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Friday, March 13, 2009

Me, like desserts?...No!


Well, if you know me at all, you know I love anything sweet (everything from chocolate to sweet potatoes). It has come to my attention that I am not really a healthy eater and that I eat way too many sweets! People tell me that it won't hurt me now, but I don't want to feel (or see) the hurt later. So I have made a goal.

"No sweets from now until the day we leave for Disney."

That is approximately 22 days. I can do that right? Let's keep our fingers crossed! Now, when I say sweets, I mean the bad sweets (like ice cream, candy, chocolate, cake, pies, etc.) I'm not taking out my fruit or sweet potatoes...I wouldn't last if I did that! I guess you could call this the "No Desserts Pact" or whatever you want to say. I will have updates on how I'm doing and if I maybe sneaked a few marshmallows in or something :) Until then, desserts = bad.

No comments: