"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Confessions

I just have to take this moments and confess. I am probably one of the biggest fans of American Idol. I know it's bad, but it's one of those shows you just can't help but watch. Now don't get me wrong, Adam is as much of a fan as I am! Because of our crazy weeks we normally don't get to watch it on the nights it comes on, so we DVR it and watch it on Saturdays. Ahh...I feel better getting that off my chest...! Well, to be honest, there's others....Life of Ryan, Project Runway, and pretty much any reality show. Ok, now I feel better!

Anyway, on another note, I cheered at the Bobcats game last night and I got to meet our Pastor, Steven Furtick along with the Associate Pastor, Chunks Corbett. I saw them walk in with some of the guys Adam and I wash dishes with at Calvary and he introduced me to them. They were very nice, and it was an honor to meet them. I was sad that Adam couldn't be there to meet them also.

Ok, well, I'm going to finish watching American Idol (AI)!

No comments: