"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Monday, March 17, 2008

It's Official!

Well, it's FINALLY OFFICIAL!!! Adam and I will be moving into our new house the weekend of March 28th! Our loan finally went through on Friday and Adam called me to tell me the great news. This has definatly been a blessing because we did not have a plan B!

Last night, Adam and I started packing some things that we don't really use. We started in the kitchen and I never realized how much stuff we really have. I mean, we've already packed up 15 boxes of kitchen stuff that we haven't used since we've been married! I think we underestimated how much stuff we really do have.

On another note, church was amazing yesterday! Pastor told us that we wouldn't want to miss it because a special guest would be in the house. Adam and I were wracking our brains on who it could be (Adam guessed Josh McDowell). Our guesses were wrong. It was the music director for all of the Billy Graham Crusades, Cliff Barrows. Before yesterday, I have never heard of him, but they showed a slideshow of his life and man, he really is a legend! He has been with Billy Graham since his Crusades started and they are still the best of friends. Mr. Barrows really gave our generation a peek into what his generation was like and it was amazing. He prayed over our congregation and for our Pastor and the staff at Elevation. It was definatly encouraging seeing an 85 year old man still walking strong with the Lord and saying that his best days have yet to come! It was a blessing for Adam and I to have the privledge to sit and listen to him! We can really learn a ton from the generation before us and I believe we need to open our ears and listen!

Anyway, time for work...have a great day!

No comments: