"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Saturday, March 22, 2008

NCAA Brackets

So, Adam and I made our brackets for the tournament and let me just say, I never knew how competitive I was until this! We made them with our small group and surprisingly, I am in 1st place! Now, that all might change with the next couple of rounds coming up, so I guess we'll see!

On another note, we have begun our spree of packing up to move into our new house. We have so much stuff, most of it we have never used since we've been married! Packing is definatly a process! Anyway, just wanted to give a little update and I'm sure I'll be updating a lot more frequently because we've got a lot going on in the next few weeks! Until then...adios!