"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day Eve!

Valentine's Day is tomorrow and I am super excited! Most people think Valentine's Day is overrated and stupid, but man oh man...not me!! Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday...yes, even over Christmas (it comes in at a very close 2nd). I don't know why...I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic! Adam tells me he's got something special planned for tomorrow and I can't wait! I guess it's just all the surprises and having a day where it's all about the love.

It's very easy for me to get caught up in all the gushy stuff, but I keep reminding myself, and want to remind you that Christ showed His ultimate love for us when He died on the cross to save us from death. When we receive Him as our Savior we receive His love and that is the greatest gift we could ever ask for. I want to encourage you to remember that as you celebrate Valentine's Day, and remember that "it's Christ in you who's shining through when you give your love away" ~Elevation Worship.

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Corinthians 13:13

No comments: