"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Monday, February 16, 2009

Like I promised...this post is dedicated to Valentine's day and all the special things Adam did for me (I love to brag on my man)!

Well, the day started off as any other day...we woke up, had our coffee, watched some tv, Adam started working on our taxes. Adam was in our office working when I walked in and opened the blinds...and what did I see?? A fed-ex truck in front of our house. I didn't have a clue he was coming to our house until I saw him walking up our sidewalk. My mind started asking questions, "what did I order?", "is this a mistake?"...no mistake here, Adam had 30 tulips delivered to the house...for me!! Now, I'm not one of those girls who say flowers are a waste of money because they die anyway...no sir, I love flowers and tulips are my favorite! You can't help but smile when you look at them!



The day doesn't end there...we got to eat at one of our favorite restaurants (with no wait) and he told me to pack my bags because we were going to one of our favorite places in Charlotte for the night! Man, did he surprise me! The next morning, we woke up and went to The Original Pancake House to eat breakfast (best pancakes around) and then went "shopping" around at our favorite places (the tray you see was one of our purchases)!



I could not have asked for a more special, romantic, sweet Valentine's Day and I am so blessed to have a husband who knows my heart so well. Thank you Adam for making that day one of the most fun days ever!

No comments: