"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cheerleading Sleepover

Last night I had my JV cheerleading squad (17 6th, 7th, and 8th graders) over for an end of the year sleepover at my house. Yes, you are probably thinking that I'm crazy, but we had a lot of fun! We ate pizza, talked (about boys), played games, watched a movie and other stuff. The girls went to bed at 5, but I turned in at 3:30. Needless to say, I am really tired...bedtime is in about 10 min!

I have loved coaching this year...I have never done it before and I had my doubts going into it because I didn't know what to expect. I was very blessed to have been given the girls that I got. All 17 of them have great attributes and characteristics of Godly teenagers and it was so much fun to hang out with them and help them with anything I could! Coaching does has its downfalls, but the rewards and the blessings FAR out weigh all of the negatives! If I was asked to do it again next year, there's no way I could say no. Here's to a great season and great girls!

No comments: