"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Friday, November 14, 2008

A New Edition!

Well, the time has come! My sister called me this morning and told me they will be going to the hospital tonight at 11pm! She had a doctor's appt. this morning and the doc said the baby is a perfect weight and since Sara's due date is Sunday he was going to induce her on Monday. Sara is so ready to have this little baby so she asked if he could do it tomorrow and he told her that he could even do it tonight! You don't have to tell Sara that twice! She jumped on it and said "I'll be there!". She's thinking that she will hopefully be a new mom early tomorrow morning, but no one ever knows how quick or how slow things can happen!

Adam is going to the App game with his family tomorrow because it is Senior day and his brother, John Mark, is getting recognized! We're all excited about that and I'm sorry I can't be there so....shoutout to John Mark from your sis-in-law...I'm proud of you!

Depending on how things go, I'll probably head up to the hospital early tomorrow morning and hope to see my precious new niece! Please keep Sara, Ken and baby Harleigh in your prayers. Pray for a speedy delivery, a fast recovery for Sara, and pray that little Harleigh will enter this world as a healthy baby! Thank you all so much for your support and check back soon because I'm sure I'll have some pictures!

Oh, and one more thing, I need your opinions...what should I be called?
Aunt Elizabeth, Aunt Liz, Aunt Lizzy...I'm open to any suggestions!

No comments: