"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Monday, November 17, 2008

Harleigh Christina Collins


Yay!! We have a new niece...welcome to the world Harleigh Christina! Harleigh was born on November 15, 2008 and weighed 6 lbs 9 oz. She is a beautiful, healthy little girl whom I already love with my whole heart. I am so proud of my sister and know that she is going to be a great mom!

Dear Harleigh,
On Saturday, November 15th, you came into this world at 2:21pm. You weighed 6 lbs 9 oz and were 19 inches long. You were a tiny little thing! You won't remember this, but everyone was crowded around your mommy's bed marveling at how beautiful you were! Your Grandmommy was there...papa Al and Suzanne were there...Uncle James and Brooke were there...I was there...and of course your mommy and daddy were there. Papa Al was joking that you were going to take after him and have his big head, but he was wrong, your head is absolutely perfect! We were all so excited that you were finally here...9 months is a long time to wait for such a sweet gift! Now, I do have to tell you some things about your mommy...1) always do what she says (you'll be in big trouble if you don't), 2) she's loves sugar daddy's (a good mother's day/birthday gift), 3) don't get on her bad side...she's fisty, 4) you never have to worry about her not loving you! Your mommy is a wonderful woman who will always be there for you whenever you need her. One day you will have boy problems, girl problems, friend problems, self problems, just problems, and your mommy will always be there for you to pick you up when you're down and motivate you and push you when you're stuck. If I know anything at all, its that your mommy and my sister has everything it takes to be an amazing mom and supporter! Trust me, you're in good hands! Now, let me also tell you that your Uncle Adam and I are going to love you just as much! We are so excited to call you our little niece and want you to come see us and be with us as much as you want! I want to welcome you into this world and I pray that you would grow up to be a Godly young woman who loves life and the people in it. I love you Harleigh Christina with all my heart and I am so glad the Lord gave you to my sister!
Love,
Aunt Elizabeth :)

No comments: