"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

It is officially my Thanksgiving Break!! It is really suppose to start tomorrow, but I have taken the day off to spend time with my sister and my niece Harleigh. I am so excited to hang out the whole day with them because I can't remember a time when it was just me and my sister (and Harleigh)! Here's what the week has in store for Adam and I:

Tuesday - I get to hang out with my sis, Adam gets to go on a field trip.
Wednesday - Adam's doc appt., then maybe a movie with my mom and sis.
Thursday - THANKSGIVING!! Adam and I are heading down to my uncle's in Rock Hill for the day.
Friday - Heading up to Appalachian to pick our Christmas Tree and Christmas shopping!
Saturday - Going to the 1st playoff game for App
Sunday - Going to church and putting our tree up (pray for us).
Monday - Back to school...but it will be DECEMBER!!

Hope everyone else has a great week ahead of them! We finally got a charger for our camara, so check back for pictures!! Feliz dia de Accion de Gracias!

No comments: