"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sick...

Ok, for all my readers out there...please pray that I get better! Last night it started with a sore throat and tonight it has lead into a yucky cold. I hate these because there's really nothing you can do for them except wait it out. And the timing couldn't be worse either...you see, my sister is due to have her baby any day now and I can't be sick when my new little niece comes! So, please, please, please pray that I would feel better tomorrow so that I can be there for my sister when she goes to the hospital. I'll be sure to keep you posted on my sister's baby as time goes along...until then, keep the kleenex's coming!

No comments: