"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Crazy Times

So, the past couple of days have been crazy for me. It all just seems like everything in my life is kind of jumbled up right now (except for Adam and my family). I have been going through a hard time at work and it kind of seems like I've been pushed to the back burner there. I'm a little bit frustrated in a way and angry and just want to quit! But I can't do that, so I really don't know what to do...I guess just grin and bear it. Anyway, on a happier note, Adam has definitely been there for me when I just want to talk about things or when I just want to cry. I am so thankful that the Lord put him in my life. He's my man! I just want to ask that the 5 or 6 people who read this pray for me...that God would show me clarity in my life and that I would learn to put all my faith in Him no matter what I go through. Today's a new day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.