"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Emotional Day

Today was the last day I got to see my kids (at school). See, the teacher that I work with is moving to a different school and because of this our class is being dissolved into other Kindergarten classrooms. It was a very bittersweet day though...we had some moms come in crying, some came in with flowers for us, and kids came in with homemade cards telling us that they would miss us as their teachers. They were so cute! The kids were so excited that they were going to be apart of a new class and that they would meet so many more new friends, but it was sad to see them go. I'll still be around the school to see their cute faces though. So, half the day we dealt with that and the other half was spent taking everything down in my teacher's room and packing everything up. We've still got a lot to go, but it will get done. I am very happy for her and wish her the best!

On the other hand, we had our small group tonight and let me tell you...the Lord has truly blessed us with an amazing group of people! You can definitely tell that He delicately handpicked each one of us to be in this group. This week we talked about how BIG God is and how he uses desperate people to display His power and glory. I have definitely been desperate during times in my life and the Lord has truly shown through me during those times and overflowed me with His Glory. 2 Kings 7:3-8

No comments: