"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

This may sound bad...but the day is finally over!!

Ahhh (sigh of relief)! Today has felt like the longest day ever! We went on a field trip today (by the way, I'm a teacher assistant for Kindergarten) to the nature museum and then went on a picnic afterwards in a local park. Man...those 5 year olds wear you out! "Can I go to the bathroom", "What's that?", "I'm scarred of bugs", "When's lunch?", "Are we there yet?", and the list goes on! I really didn't realize how tired I was until the ride home on the bus where I found myself "nodding" (very embarrassing by the way). So, needless to say, I was exhausted by the time I got home!

My mom works at her church in Food Service and every Wednesday they have "Wednesday Night Dinner" before classes or the service. I don't really get to see my mom a whole lot so Adam and I try to get over there Wednesdays to eat dinner with her. Even though I could barely keep my eyes open, I always love hanging out with my family to just laugh and catch up. My sister was also there which made it even better. So after having stuffed my belly to its limit, I was ready to go home and call it a day and maybe even get to bed early...but the day doesn't end there. :(

I also cheer for the Bobcats (NBA) and since opening night is approaching, we have started practices every week. So if I couldn't have packed anything else into my day, I had to go to practice tonight. Now, don't get me wrong, our practices are very fun and since I love what I do, it makes it even better! So after about 2 hours of stunting/playing around I was very excited to get home to my husband to spend some last minute quality time with him! (That was the best part of my whole day)!

All I can say is that at least tomorrow is Thursday which only makes it 2 more days until complete relaxation! Praise the Lord!

No comments: