"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Lonely

So I dropped Adam off at the church Monday morning at 5 am to go on the 8th grade field trip to Washington, DC. He's only gone till Thursday, but that is too long for me! This is really our first time apart for this long and I didn't know how hard this was going to be. I guess this really shows you how much you really love someone when they're gone (man, I sure do love Adam a ton)! And I'm a little scardy cat...this is my first time staying in our apartment alone, and I don't want to get used to it! Anyway, I am glad Adam got this opportunity because he is really enjoying it. But, Thursday could not get here fast enough.

Before Adam left, we carved our first pumpkin together, Al. I'll have to admit he looks pretty pitiful, but it was tons of fun carving it! Hopefully we'll get better and better each year. Well, keep me in your prayers tonight and tomorrow night cause it will be me, myself, and I!

1 comment:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Elizabeth...

I love your hair too!

I am in SC taking care of my friend this weekend...and it IS hard being so far away from Daniel too. I feel your pain!