"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A Great Day!

So, today was like any other day in my week. We wake up, I fix lunches, we go to work, etc. However, Tuesdays are becoming one of my favorite day of the week because we have bible study Tuesday nights. The Lord has truly blessed Adam (my husband) and I with an amazing group of people to keep us accountable in our Christian walk. So before bible study I had the amazing privilege to go wedding dress shopping with one of my best girlfriends. We only had time to go to one place, but she found the most beautiful dress! Afterwards, we headed to dinner and then to the bible study. Our Pastor at our church (Elevation) is going through a series now called "Sun Stand Still". So far, it has been an amazing series showing us the power of the Lord and the boldness we should have when we pray. He is teaching in Joshua 10:7-14. If you haven't read it, get your bible out and read it! If you don't have a bible, go to biblegateway.com and look it up! It will truly bless your life as it did Adam's and I. It has really challenged us to pray bold and BIG prayers in which the Lord could only be blamed for the outcome of them! Adam and I are really excited about this series (couldn't you tell?) because it has already strengthened our walk with the Lord, so look for more to come! Until then, chao!

No comments: