"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Monday, October 1, 2007

I've finally started one!



Well...my first blog! I never thought I'd be among the millions who do this, but I guess I am now! My obsession with blogging all started when my husband and I started attending Elevation Church (haven't yet figured out how to make that a link...but it's elevationchurch.org) and we started reading Pastor Steven's and his wife's blog. Needless to say, I was hooked! My husband and I have an exciting yet interesting life, so I thought creating a blog would be perfect for us. Although I will probably be the main one writing, I'm sure my husband will have his little inquiries he will want to add! So...I guess we'll see how this goes!

No comments: