"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Tomorrow's Friday!!

So, I think I'm coming down with a cold or something...I don't know what it is. All I know is that my throat has hurt all day, I slept when I got home, and now my body is just aching! I don't know, I guess we'll see tomorrow! Thank goodness today felt like it went faster than yesterday, however, my kids today were crazy! I have never seen them so talkative! I guess they're just being 5 year olds! I just looked at the clock and it's only 8:30...I thought it was so much later...this might call for an early bedtime tonight! All I know is that tomorrow is Friday and I get to hang out with my husband! :) The Lord is good!

No comments: